Today I am showing you the best Lenovo laptop under 65,000 India 2021 laptop is power full or AMAZING MACHINE YOU use for PLAY GAMES watch like tv you doing work in your office and college assignments if you are Best gaming laptop under 65000 India 2021 IT students IT IS NECESSITY MACHINE FOR YOU Even though tablets and more than one smartphone have come into the market,
but laptops remain an important gadget for professionals and students, there are many things that you cannot do on a tablet or smartphone. Such as creating a project or writing a file, if you are an IT student, then you cannot work without a laptop.
At the same time, if you want to play high-end games, then you will have more fun than a tablet and smartphone, but for this, you must have a good gaming laptop. Today we have brought some such laptop models which are counted among the best laptops in the market.
1.Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 AMD Ryzen FHD IPS Gaming Laptop 2021
Lenovo uses AMD Ryzen 5 4600H 4th generation processor to make this powerful and energy-efficient gaming laptop, which is one of the most powerful gaming processors on the Indian market at this time.
The graphics card in Lenovo’s laptop is a GeForce GTX 1650 4GB DDR6. Playing heavy games and using editing software with this 4GB graphics card will be no problem.
The laptop comes with 512GB SSD storage, which can be used for storing games and entertaining videos.
Due to this laptop being a gaming laptop, Lenovo utilizes a dual-fan system that enhances cooling.
A Lenovo Mention mentions there is 6 hours of gaming time on this Ryzen 5 CPU.
Fast rapid charging technology on this laptop results in a full charge in an hour.
The best gaming laptop under Rs. 65,000 comes equipped with a 4GB DDR5 graphics card and Ryzen 5 4600H processor.
- Ryzen 5 4600H, 4th Generation, AMD | Speeds: 3.0 GHz (Base) – 4.0 GHz (Max) | 6 Cores | 3MB L2 & 8MB L3 Cache
- The operating system is preinstalled and its validity is a lifetime
- The system comes standard with eight GB of memory DDR4-3200, expandable to 16 GB and sporting a 512 GB solid-state drive
- GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 Dedicated Graphics GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6
- A 15.6-inch Full HD (1920×1080) display with 250 nits of brightness and IPS technology, with a refresh rate of 60 Hz
- Heat Synch Engines with Enhanced Dedicated Heat Syncs and the Q Control system for advanced cooling 5th Generation Thermal Engineering
- 5 hours of battery life with 45Wh battery and Rapid Charge (80% in an hour)
- Fully backlit Blue LED keyboard with 30% larger trackpad optimized for gaming with precision controls with Microsoft Windows
- High Definition (HD) 720p Camera Built-in with Privacy Shutter and Integrated Dual Array Microphone
- Stereo speakers 2 x 1.5W with HD audio and Dolby Atmos
- The device has 2 USB 3.0 Gen 1 ports, one USB 3.0 Type-C Gen 1, a combo headphone/mic jack, HDMI 2.0, and Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Windows 10 PC game access with Xbox Game Pass • Includes one month of access to Xbox Game Pass• Over 100 high-quality PC games for Windows 10
2.Lenovo IdeaPad S340 81WL002RIN 15.6-inch FHD IPS Thin and Light Laptop
A laptop like this should be a good choice for anyone using it regularly. The specifications are exactly as you would have hoped for. This laptop is equipped with an Intel i5 processor of the 10th generation, which provides incredible performance. As expected, it starts immediately.
The display on this laptop is no less impressive. Furthermore, Windows 10 is preloaded, which is an added bonus.
Additionally, this laptop is gorgeously thin and incredibly light for such a high-performance electronic laptop. Moreover, the laptop’s battery doesn’t drain as fast as some of its competitors.
During normal operation, you can count on the battery to last for 6 to 7 hours at medium brightness.
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 processor, speed 1.0 GHz, 3.6 GHz, 4 cores, 5Mb cache
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Full HD display (1920X1080 pixels), anti-glare technology, 15.6-inch screen
- System Memory and Storage 8GB RAM; 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD; NVIDIA MX250 graphics 2GB;
- Slim and light design with 180-degree hinges Laptop weight 1.79kg | Battery Life Up to 8 hours as per MobileMark | with Backlit Keyboard
- The Lenovo Genuine Laptop comes with a 1-year onsite domestic warranty covering manufacturing defects but not physical damage. Details can be found in the Warranty section
- Inside the box is a laptop, charger, and a manual for Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019
- USB 3.0 ports, 1 Type C (USB 3.0) port, 2 HDMI 2.0 ports, 4-in-1 card reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC) port, audio/mic jack combo port, without DVD drive, no LAN port
Laptop buying guide 2021
so first of all you know how to choose a laptop according to your need so I so you in this article a researched laptop buying guide 2021.
this post shows how you get an affordable laptop with your full of selection.
a laptop can be multitasking enough to run demanding applications. you doing your work anywhere, college, business work, or road anywhere you want.
so I show you a buying laptop informative list.
fast tips for a good laptop
- 14 inc screen laptop ideal for a very good laptop well balanced between usability and portability. big screen somehow difficult to carry.
- If you’re spending over 50000 shoot for these minimum specs: Core i5 or Ryzen 5 CPU 1920 x 1080 screen 8GB of RAM and SSD Storage instead of a hard drive.
- 9+ hours of battery life is ideal if you plan to take your laptop anywhere at all.
- Consider a 2-in-1 laptop (either a bend back or detachable) if you want to use your laptop as a tablet. If not, a standard clamshell notebook may be a better choice.
- Chromebooks are good for kids and students and their functionality is expanding rapidly. Windows 10 laptops and MacBooks both offer plenty of functionality; which platform you prefer is a matter of personal taste.
Choosing the best laptop is always a difficult job that’s why we create this definitive laptop buying guide.
In this guide, we will discuss everything that you need to know before purchasing a good laptop for any purposes.
If you fail to select a good laptop then you probably buy the wrong product there your money get totally Wasted.
If you don’t want to waste your money and energy then you need to read this article.
Processor – CPU
there was no denying that the CPU is the Most and most important part of any laptop.
In the world of gadgets, the CPU is called the brain of the computer. The CPU decides how your laptop perform.
in the market, you will find various types of CPUs according to your budget.
If you’re planning to buy a laptop under 50000 then there is the leading CPU is i5 10 generation.
This CPU literally dominated the market. Similarly, you can also try out the AMD ryzen 5 3500U laptops.
if you planning to buy a laptop under 40000 then there the dominate CPU is Intel i3 10th generation and ryzen 3 3200U.
Always try to buy the latest generation laptop like 10th gen, or 9th gen. in 2021 I highly recommend you don’t buy 6th or 7th generation laptop.
After the Processor, you always need to check the graphics card or the graphics memory.
Especially for laptops Indian brand provides two types of graphics first is a dedicated graphics card and the last one is inbuilt graphics.
When you buy an expensive laptop like 70000 or over 50000 you always need to choose a dedicated graphics card laptop because that will provide more graphics performance.
If you are planning to buy a cheap laptop in a budget laptop like 30000-35000 there almost every brand provide inbuilt graphics.
that means there was a simple graphics chip that provides a decent graphics performance.
Remember if you are a heavy video editor or you do heavy graphics related job then you always need to choose a dedicated graphics cards laptop.
A dedicated Graphics card helps you to play High-end games with high FPS.
In India, some famous graphics card is Nvidia MX250 2GB graphics card and NVIDIA MX230 graphics card.
in short, If your budget allows then always go for a dedicated graphics laptop if not then you can choose an inbuilt graphics laptop.
Storage is a critical aspect of any laptop. Special in Indian market laptops are available in two storage capacity first one is HDD and the second one is SSD.
Ideally, you can go with 1TB HDD or 256 GB of SSD storage. n India, not everyone’s can afford 1TB SSD.
The question is which one should you buy 1TB HDD or 256GB SSD?
1TB HDD is for those who want big storage capacity. if you need to store videos and other big files then HDD is an ideal option for you.
SSD for whom they want a fast lag-free experience and also SSD is a necessary part of any modern video editor and content creator.
RAM (Random-access memory)
For doing your job flawlessly you always need to check the RAM capacity.
In a different budget, the brand provides its different types of Ram and Ram capacity.
in 2021 RAMs available in two types of variant first one is DDR4 and the second one is DDR3 also in future you will see DDR5 type of Ram.
When you buying your laptop check the RAM types always try to buy DDR4 type of Ram.
Now let’s talk about Ram capacity.
The question is How much RAM do you actually need?
If you are a video editor or you do have multitasking then you always need to choose 16GB of DDR4 Ram but 16GB of DDR4 RAM laptop is very costly and budget laptops brand doesn’t provide that.
In my opinion, 8GB RAM is a decent Ram capacity for doing any jobs.
8GB RAM help you to edit your video or playing any heavy software.
If you are on a tight budget like 30000 then under this price brands provide 4GB DDR4 ram. 4GB RAM is a decent storage capacity.
Under 4GB you can’t play any heavy games or you can’t use any heavy video editing software.
In simple word always try to buy DDR4 type of Ram with at least 8 GB of random access memory (RAM) capacity.
Choosing a good display size for any modern laptop is not so easyFor some, the 15.6-inch display is good and for others, the 14-inch display is enough.
If you want to play games on a laptop then you can go with 15.6 inches big screen size. Also, a big display helps you to watch big images.
if you want to carry your laptop everywhere then you definitely need to choose 14 inches display because these are so lightweight and compact in size.
It’s totally up to you if you need a big display then go with 15.6 inches and if you need a travel-friendly laptop then a 14-inch display is good enough.
it doesn’t matter you have an expensive laptop or a budget laptop the battery life make the laptop the best laptop in her price segment.Let’s imagine you have a laptop that cost 90,000 but that will give only 3 hours of battery backup that means you can’t do all of your work flawlessly in this situation your money get totally wasted.On the other hand, a budget laptop cost 40,000 rupees but that gives more than 10 hours of battery backup. in this situation, you can do all of your works without any problem or hesitation.in simple word Always choose a laptop that offers a big battery backup. special in the market almost every laptops offer 8 hours of decent battery backup.
Connectivity PortsBefore you buy a laptop check the connectivity ports especially in the market laptop offer various types of connectivity including HDMI ports and 3.0 USB ports.in 2021 For any laptop HDMI port and 3.0 ports are necessary. HDMI port helps you to connect your laptop with a big monitor or big smart TV.3.0 port will give you a good read and write speed compared to any ordinary USB port.Before Purchasing your dream laptop check the laptop Have at least one HDMI and one 3.0 port.Cooling technology
Special cooling technology is important for gamers and video editors.Remember that cooling technology is not provided by all brands.Special in the market very few brands offer dual-channel cooling with thermal vents.When you use your laptop for a long time or you do heavy gaming or video editing in that time your laptop literally gets overheat for controlling the heat Ness brands provides cooling technology.
Also, in budget laptops, you will find two fans that will help you to cool your laptop in normal uses.
list of Best gaming laptop under 65000 india 2021
1.Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 AMD Ryzen FHD IPS Gaming Laptop 2021