VERY WELCOME in this we talk about best laptop under 80000 in India with i7 processor. if you planning to buy an 80k laptop very great investment because surely you planning a work as an online gamer, software creater, etc. so in this article, we are very well researched. we know you spend your hard money. so we trying this investment is best to invest in your life so lest stated best laptop under 80000 with i7 processor and 8GB ram list.
we cover in this post up to 8Gb ram with upgradable, maximum i7 processor, HD display anti-glare IPS display ith 144mz screen refresh rate, Backlit Keyboard if night gamer very useful for you many more features so lets strat a laptop under 80000 India 2021
Laptop buying guide 2021
Laptop buying guide 2021
so first of all you know how to choose a laptop according to your need so I so you in this article a researched laptop buying guide 2021.
this post shows how you get an affordable laptop with your full of selection.
a laptop can be multitasking enough to run demanding applications. you doing your work anywhere, college, business work, or road anywhere you want.
so I show you a buying laptop informative list.
fast tips for a good laptop
- 14 inc screen laptop ideal for a very good laptop well balanced between usability and portability. big screen somehow difficult to carry.
- If you’re spending over 50000 shoot for these minimum specs: Core i5 or Ryzen 5 CPU 1920 x 1080 screen 8GB of RAM and SSD Storage instead of a hard drive.
- 9+ hours of battery life is ideal if you plan to take your laptop anywhere at all.
- Consider a 2-in-1 laptop (either a bend back or detachable) if you want to use your laptop as a tablet. If not, a standard clamshell notebook may be a better choice.
- Chromebooks are good for kids and students and their functionality is expanding rapidly. Windows 10 laptops and MacBooks both offer plenty of functionality; which platform you prefer is a matter of personal taste.
Choosing the best laptop is always a difficult job that’s why we create this definitive laptop buying guide.
In this guide, we will discuss everything that you need to know before purchasing a good laptop for any purposes.
If you fail to select a good laptop then you probably buy the wrong product there your money get totally Wasted.
If you don’t want to waste your money and energy then you need to read this article.
Processor – CPU
there was no denying that the CPU is the Most and most important part of any laptop.
In the world of gadgets, the CPU is called the brain of the computer. The CPU decides how your laptop perform.
in the market, you will find various types of CPUs according to your budget.
If you’re planning to buy a laptop under 50000 then there is the leading CPU is i5 10 generation.
This CPU literally dominated the market. Similarly, you can also try out the AMD ryzen 5 3500U laptops.
if you planning to buy a laptop under 40000 then there the dominate CPU is Intel i3 10th generation and ryzen 3 3200U.
Always try to buy the latest generation laptop like 10th gen, or 9th gen. in 2021 I highly recommend you don’t buy 6th or 7th generation laptop.
After the Processor, you always need to check the graphics card or the graphics memory.
Especially for laptops Indian brand provides two types of graphics first is a dedicated graphics card and the last one is inbuilt graphics.
When you buy an expensive laptop like 70000 or over 50000 you always need to choose a dedicated graphics card laptop because that will provide more graphics performance.
If you are planning to buy a cheap laptop in a budget laptop like 30000-35000 there almost every brand provide inbuilt graphics.
that means there was a simple graphics chip that provides a decent graphics performance.
Remember if you are a heavy video editor or you do heavy graphics related job then you always need to choose a dedicated graphics cards laptop.
A dedicated Graphics card helps you to play High-end games with high FPS.
In India, some famous graphics card is Nvidia MX250 2GB graphics card and NVIDIA MX230 graphics card.
in short, If your budget allows then always go for a dedicated graphics laptop if not then you can choose an inbuilt graphics laptop.
Storage is a critical aspect of any laptop. Special in Indian market laptops are available in two storage capacity first one is HDD and the second one is SSD.
Ideally, you can go with 1TB HDD or 256 GB of SSD storage. n India, not everyone’s can afford 1TB SSD.
The question is which one should you buy 1TB HDD or 256GB SSD?
1TB HDD is for those who want big storage capacity. if you need to store videos and other big files then HDD is an ideal option for you.
SSD for whom they want a fast lag-free experience and also SSD is a necessary part of any modern video editor and content creator.
RAM (Random-access memory)
For doing your job flawlessly you always need to check the RAM capacity.
In a different budget, the brand provides its different types of Ram and Ram capacity.
in 2021 RAMs available in two types of variant first one is DDR4 and the second one is DDR3 also in future you will see DDR5 type of Ram.
When you buying your laptop check the RAM types always try to buy DDR4 type of Ram.
Now let’s talk about Ram capacity.
The question is How much RAM do you actually need?
If you are a video editor or you do have multitasking then you always need to choose 16GB of DDR4 Ram but 16GB of DDR4 RAM laptop is very costly and budget laptops brand doesn’t provide that.
In my opinion, 8GB RAM is a decent Ram capacity for doing any jobs.
8GB RAM help you to edit your video or playing any heavy software.
If you are on a tight budget like 30000 then under this price brands provide 4GB DDR4 ram. 4GB RAM is a decent storage capacity.
Under 4GB you can’t play any heavy games or you can’t use any heavy video editing software.
In simple word always try to buy DDR4 type of Ram with at least 8 GB of random access memory (RAM) capacity.
If you want to play games on a laptop then you can go with 15.6 inches big screen size. Also, a big display helps you to watch big images.
if you want to carry your laptop everywhere then you definitely need to choose 14 inches display because these are so lightweight and compact in size.
It’s totally up to you if you need a big display then go with 15.6 inches and if you need a travel-friendly laptop then a 14-inch display is good enough.
it doesn’t matter you have an expensive laptop or a budget laptop the battery life make the laptop the best laptop in her price segment.Let’s imagine you have a laptop that cost 90,000 but that will give only 3 hours of battery backup that means you can’t do all of your work flawlessly in this situation your money get totally wasted.
On the other hand, a budget laptop cost 40,000 rupees but that gives more than 10 hours of battery backup. in this situation, you can do all of your works without any problem or hesitation.
in simple word Always choose a laptop that offers a big battery backup. special in the market almost every laptops offer 8 hours of decent battery backup.
Before you buy a laptop check the connectivity ports especially in the market laptop offer various types of connectivity including HDMI ports and 3.0 USB ports.
in 2021 For any laptop HDMI port and 3.0 ports are necessary. HDMI port helps you to connect your laptop with a big monitor or big smart TV.
3.0 port will give you a good read and write speed compared to any ordinary USB port.
Before Purchasing your dream laptop check the laptop Have at least one HDMI and one 3.0 port.
Special cooling technology is important for gamers and video editors.
Remember that cooling technology is not provided by all brands.
Special in the market very few brands offer dual-channel cooling with thermal vents.
When you use your laptop for a long time or you do heavy gaming or video editing in that time your laptop literally gets overheat for controlling the heat Ness brands provides cooling technology.
Also, in budget laptops, you will find two fans that will help you to cool your laptop in normal uses.
list of Best laptop under 80000 with i7 processor and 8gb ram
1.HP Pavilion x360 Touchscreen 2-in-1 FHD 14-inch Laptop
HP is a solid brand name and reputation in the laptop market
HP Pavilion x360 comes with a touch screen and keyboard you easily use both of them as your required its very unique feature only hp
laptop offer you laptop comes with 14-Inch FHD (1920 x 1080), micro-edge, 250 nits, 45%ith touch screen is touch on edge on laptop comes fingerprints locks.
- Processor: 10th Gen i7-10510U (1.8 GHz base frequency, up to 4.9 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
- Operating System & Preinstalled Software: Windows 10 Home | Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 | In the box: Laptop with included battery, charger
- Display: 14-Inch FHD (1920 x 1080), touch-enabled, IPS, edge-to-edge glass, micro-edge, 250 nits, 45% NTSC | Without Inking Pen
- Memory & Storage: 8GB DDR4, expandable upto 16 GB | 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Graphics: Intel UHD Integrated Graphics
- Design & Battery: Touchscreen and Convertible Laptop | Laptop weight: 1.58 kg | Average battery life = 7 hours, 3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion Fast Charge Battery
- Camera & Microphone: HP TrueVision HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphone
- Ports: 1 SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Type-C (5Gbps), 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A (5Gbps), 1 HDMI 1.4b, 1 RJ-45, 1 SD card reader | Without CD-Drive
- Warranty: This genuine HP laptop comes with 1-year domestic warranty from HP
2.Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i 10th Gen Intel Core i7
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H | Speed: 2.6 GHz (Base) – 5.0 GHz (Max) | 6 Cores | 12MB Cache
- OS: Pre-Loaded Windows 10 Home with Lifetime Validity
- Memory and Storage: 8GB RAM DDR4-2933, Upgradable up to 16GB | 1 TB HDD + 256 GB SSD
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 Dedicated Graphics
- Display: 15.6″ Full HD (1920×1080) | Brightness: 250 nits | Anti-Glare | IPS Technology | 60 Hz Refresh Rate
- Cooling: 5th Generation Thermal Engineering with Q Control
- Battery Life: 7 Hours | Rapid Charge (Up to 80% in 1 Hour)
- Keyboard: Full-size Blue LED Backlit Keyboard ergonomically optimized for Gaming
- Camera (Built in): HD 720p (1.0 MP) Camera with Fixed Focus | Privacy Shutter | Integrated Dual Array Microphone
- Audio: 2 x 1.5W Stereo Speakers | HD Audio | Dolby Audio
- Ports: 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1, 1 USB 3.2 Type-C Gen 1, Headphone/Mic combo jack, HDMI 2.0, Ethernet (RJ-45)
- In the box: Laptop, Lenovo M100 RGB Gaming Mouse, Power Adapter and User Manual
3.Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 5i 11th Gen
- Processor: 11th Gen Intel Tiger Lake Core i5-1135G7 | Speed: 2.4 GHz (Base) – 4.2 GHz (Max) | 4 Cores | 8MB Cache
- OS: Pre-Loaded Windows 10 Home with Lifetime Validity
- Pre-Installed: MS Office Home and Student 2019
- Memory and Storage: 8GB RAM DDR4-3200 | 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce MX450 2GB GDDR6 Dedicated Graphics
- Display: 15.6″ Full HD (1920×1080) | Brightness: 300 nits | Anti-Glare | IPS Technology | 45% NTSC
- Design: 1.79 cm Thin and 1.66 kg Light | Aluminium Material Top | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader
- Battery Life: 8 Hours | Rapid Charge (Up to 80% in 1 Hour)
- Camera (Built in): HD 720p (1.0MP) Camera | Fixed Focus | Privacy Shutter | Integrated Dual Array Microphone
- Audio: 2 x 2W Stereo Speakers | HD Audio | Dolby Audio
- Ports: 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1, 1 USB 3.2 Type-C Gen 1, Headphone/Mic combo jack, HDMI 1.4b, 4-in-1 media reader (MMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- In the box: Laptop, Power Adapter and User Manual
4.Dell Inspiron 5409 14.0″ FHD WVA AG
- Processor:11th Generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor (12MB Cache, up to 4.7 GHz)
- Memory & Storage:8GB RAM DDR4-3200 MHz | 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce MX350 with 2GB GDDR5 graphics memory
- Display: 14.0-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED Backlight Narrow Border 300nits WVA Display
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home Plus Single Language | Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019
- Keyboard & Battery :English-International Backlit Keyboard | 4-Cell Battery, 53WHr
- I/O ports: Two USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports | One USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port | One HDMI 1.4 port |One microSD-card slot |One headphone and microphone combo port
- Others:802.11ac 2×2 WiFi | Finger Print Reader | McAfee Security Center 15 month subscription