Topic: best laptops under 70000 new list
Table of content
the best laptop under 70000 with i7 processorToday am going to show you the best laptop under 70000 with i7 processor in India august 2021. you’re looking for the best laptop under 70000 with i7 processor in India 2021 that is sufficiently powerful to run very demanding applications and you will be doing like video editing, designing, other programming and enjoying the latest playing games. So I am helping to choose the best branding laptops, I have written the best gaming laptop under 70000 with i7 process best branding laptops have been kept on our list. All these laptops come with 6gb to 8GB of RAM and of 2tb memory with graphics cards 4gb and best processors much ,more . On the processor side, we have kept only 8th and 7th generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processors With this config, the performance of the laptop is great and the user won’t face any problem while running lots of software or games. On the operating system side, you see that most of the laptops you will get Windows 10 pre-installed. Laptops from top brands Dell, Lenovo, HP, Acer, Asus have been listed here. All those brands make high-quality products and offer good after-sales service as well. also the best laptop under 70000 for programming
best guide for Laptop buying guide 2021so first of all you know how to choose a laptop according to your need so I so you in this article a researched laptop buying guide 2021. this post shows how you get an affordable laptop with your full of selection. a laptop can be multitasking enough to run demanding applications. you doing your work anywhere, college, business work, or road anywhere you want. so I show you a buying laptop informative list. fast tips for a good laptop
- 14 inc screen laptop ideal for a very good laptop well balanced between usability and portability. big screen somehow difficult to carry.
- If you’re spending over 50000 shoot for these minimum specs: Core i5 or Ryzen 5 CPU 1920 x 1080 screen 8GB of RAM and SSD Storage instead of a hard drive.
- 9+ hours of battery life is ideal if you plan to take your laptop anywhere at all.
- Consider a 2-in-1 laptop (either a bend back or detachable) if you want to use your laptop as a tablet. If not, a standard clamshell notebook may be a better choice.
- Chromebooks are good for kids and students and their functionality is expanding rapidly. Windows 10 laptops and MacBooks both offer plenty of functionality; which platform you prefer is a matter of personal taste.
Here’s the list of Best Laptops Under 70000 with i7 processor in India 2020 ( With i7 Processors & SSD)
1.Acer Aspire 3 Intel Core i5-10th Gen 15.6best gaming laptop under 70000 with an i7 processor. Acer offers you intel i7 processor comes 8th generation i7 processors made for heavy work it is also best laptop under 70000 for programming. i7 processor help load apps faster-improving laptop multitasking ability powerful Acer laptop when 8gb ddr4 ram upgradable up to 16gb. laptop have , screen 15.6″ Full HD 1920 x 1080, high-brightness Acer ComfyView LED-backlit TFT LCD so no need any extra light for playing keyword. Acer laptop for gaming offer you NVIDIA GeForce MX230 2gb graphic card it is responsible for high graphic work. most important is battery life so the Acer laptop has 7 hours battery life, so easily carry for a long time and on a workspace. all over best laptop under 70000 with i7 processor in India 2021 laptop feature full fill all requirements or reasonable price and brand.
Acer Aspire 3 Feature
Processor:Intel Core i5-1035G1 processor with Max Turbo upto 3.60 Ghz
Memory: 8 GB of DDR4 system memory, Upgradable up to 12 GB
Display: 15.6" Full HD 1920 x 1080, high-brightness Acer ComfyView LEDbacklit TFT LCD
Storage : 1 TB 2.5-inch 5400 RPM
OS : Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Graphics :Intel UHD Graphics
Weight : 1.9 Kg, Battery : Upto 9.5 hours
2.Lenovo Ideapad L340 8th Gen Intel Core i7
Processor: 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U processor, 1.8 Ghz base speed, 4.6 Ghz max speed, 4 Cores, 8Mb Smart Cache
Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 with lifetime validity
Display: 15.6-inch screen with (1920X1080) full HD display | Anti Glare technology
Memory and Storage: 8GB RAM | Storage: 1 TB HDD | 2GB NVIDIA Graphics
Design and battery: Laptop weight 2.2kg |180 Degree Hinge|Battery Life: Upto 6.5 hours
This genuine Lenovo Laptop comes with 1 year onsite domestic warranty from Lenovo covering manufacturing defects and not covering physical damage. For more details, see Warranty section
Inside the box: Laptop, Charger, User Manual
Ports and Optical Drive: 1HDMI, 2 USB 3.0 | Combo audio and microphone jack | 1 Lan port
3.ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DY-BQ002T 15.6-inch FHD Laptop (AMD Ryzen
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3550H processor, 2.1 GHz Base
- processor speed (up to 3.7 GHz Max Boost Speed) Memory & Storage : 8GB
- DDR4 RAM with AMD RADEON RX560X GDDR5 4GB Graphics | Storage : 1TB 5400RPM 2.5’ HDD
- Display : 15.6-inch (16:9) LED-backlit FHD (1920×1080) 60Hz
- Anti-Glare IPS-level Panel 45% NTSC with FreeSync OS: Windows 10 Home Operating System | Weight: 2.20kg laptop
- Hypercool Technology: Anti-Dust Cooling | Powerful Dual Fan
- Design | Fan Overboost Technology |
- Patented Trapezoid-cut Lid Keyboard: Highlighted WASD keys | RED-Backlit Keyboard | 20 Million Key Presses |1.8mm Key Travel | Overstroke Technology
- Audio: DTS Headphone:X | Authentic 7.1-Channel Surround Sound |
- Audophile-grade Equalizer Sound Options | Optimized Game/ Movie/ Sports Audio Profile. I/O Ports : 1 x
- Comba audio jack | 1 x Type-A USB 2.0 | 2 x Type-A USB 3.0 (Gen 1) | 1 x RJ45 LAN jack for LAN insert | 1 x HDMI, HDMI support 2.0
4. Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 15.6-inch Laptop
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8300H processor, 2.3 Ghz turbo up to 4.0 Ghz
- Display: 15.6″ display with IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology, Full HD 1920 x 1080, Acer ComfyView LED-backlit TFT LCD
- Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- Memory: 8 GB of DDR4 system memory, upgradable to 32 GB using two soDIMM modules
- Storage: 1TB 5400 RPM
- Battery life: Up to 7 hours
- Warranty: One-year International Travelers Warranty (ITW)
- Ports: 2- USB 2.0 Ports, 1 – USB 3.0 Port (Power-off charging), 1 – USB Type C (3.1), 1- HDMI Port, 1-Audio jack/headset, 1-Ethernet RJ-45
- Bluetooth – Version 5.0
- Pre-Installed Softwares: NitroSense + Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
5.Asus B8430UA-FA0446R (Intel Core i7
- Clock Speed of 2.5GHzwith3.1GHzTurboBoost
- 4GB DDR4 RAM
- Hard Disk Drive of 1TB SATA + 256 GB SSD with 5400 RPM.
- 14 inches Backlit, Full HD, LED screen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- It weighs 1.7kg and its dimensions are 339 x 236 x 20.48 mm
Laptop buying guide
ScreenSmaller laptops usually come with a resolution of 1368×768, which is pretty tiny. For casual use, this is fine. Ideally, you want a minimum of 1920×1080, which is full HD. From here, you can go higher as per your preferences. There are plenty of 4K laptops in the market, but they are battery drainers and will usually always be plugged in. Other than the resolution you want to look at the panel itself, again, for casual use, this doesn’t really matter too much. However, as your use-case becomes more specific, you might want to consider certain things, like screen refresh rates, and AMD FreeSync and NVIDIA G-Sync support, which depend on the GPU. Most laptops come with a refresh rate of 60Hz, but you will find gaming laptops with refresh rates of 144Hz and above. You don’t need more than 144Hz.
StorageThis one is simple enough. You could go for a laptop with a high capacity HDD if you’re someone who needs a lot of storage space. If you’re looking for speed, then you want an SSD. Certain laptops come with support for M.2 or NVMe SSDs to speed up your read and write speeds. Of course, there’s always the middle ground of getting a low capacity SSD with a high capacity HDD. Consider that you can always get more space via external drives, but faster storage is more of a hassle to expand.
RAMWhichever laptop you decide on, a minimum of 8GB RAM is a must. This is ideal to be able to have multiple applications open at the same time comfortably, and have multiple tabs open on your browser without your laptop crashing on you. If you’re looking to the game, at the entry-level, 8GB of RAM is fine, but you ideally want 16GB, especially with games today.
Graphics cardNext, you look at the graphics card or GPU. If you’re a casual user, then you needn’t consider this and can make do with an integrated GPU. However, if you plan on playing games or using rendering software, you will need a discrete graphics card. To comfortably play most games at reasonable frames, we recommend going for a laptop that has at least an NVIDIA GTX 1650Ti. To experience AAA games in all their glory, you will need an NVIDIA RTX 2070 or higher. The RTX 2060 is a decent middle ground if you can’t spend too much but still want good graphics, at least on Full HD displays.
WeightWhile the general idea is that laptops are meant to be portable, this isn’t always the case. You will find that some gaming laptops can be extremely bulky, with some coming with their own suitcases to be moved around in! However, there are gaming laptops with smaller form factors as well that weight between the 2-5kg mark. Still pretty heavy. Of course, there are non-gaming high-performance laptops that weigh under 2kgs and can be carried around easily. Most casual use-case laptops are also usually lightweight.
BatteryThis is pretty important, especially if you’re someone who is going to use a laptop away from a power outlet for long periods. This is a crucial factor to consider for those who travel a lot. Lower power laptops and ultrabooks which come without discrete GPUs are best in this category as they can easily offer you at least eight hours of battery life, plenty of time to find a power outlet. With gaming laptops, you can throw battery life out the window. These beasts are usually meant to be plugged in at all times, and unplugged will give you up to two hours max.
UpgradeabilityIf you’re looking to get a laptop and plan to sit on it for a while (not literally of course), you might want to consider one that can be upgraded down the line. Being able to expand RAM and Storage, later on, can save you the need for an upgrade, but you will eventually need one anyway, depending on your use case.